Report On The Scope Of The Computer Graphics
A scientific work on a computer graphics training course. Scientific article on the speciality of " National education " , Pedagogica
users not only from Russia but also from a number of foreign countries. A tool has been established to improve and develop the technological level of the exploration and development processes for each enterprise in the corporate system.
1. Andreyev A. A., Kaplan S. L., Kinelev V. G. Internet Teaching: Academics ' Entrance/Led. B. E. Soldiers. Excellence, 2003 792 s.
2. Yemlin E. F., Wachrusev N. V., Kineov V. and, uh, Urala's Self-Sustaining strip. The Reverend Natural Mineral Reserve. Driver. Catherineburg, 2002. 160 s.
3. Jemlin E. F. The empire of the ural self-prosper. Catherineburg, 2007. 50 s.
4. Nosyrev M. B., Babenko V. V., Pizzy V. B., Silina T. C. Problems of the use and effectiveness of electronic communication in the educational process / The 2nd is all grown. Orenburg: Orenburg. C. 34-36.
5. Pesica V. B., Babenko V., Belov S. V., Silina T. S. Information and communication technologies at the UCGU/ Telematica: materials from the 14th universe. SPB, 2007. C. 291-292.
6. Pizza V. B., Silin T. S., Zudylin A. E. Information and communication technologies for non-exploitation / Telematics: 16th universal material. SPB., 2009. C. 42-43.
7. Sylina T. S., Zulilin A. E. Outlooks for mutually beneficial cooperation in the use of ICTs / Remote and virtual training. M., 2009. No. 12. C. 73-79.
T. V. Chernikova
METHODICAL STUDY FOR COMPUTER GRAFICY
Annotations. The computer schedule is an essential component of the training of modern professionals. Education methodology model presented in article computer schedule based the interrelationships of several components that are closely intertwined in the educational process are related to the choice of appropriate methods, forms and development of educational tools
The exercise is aimed at educating skills and developing professional creativity, taking into account the individual preferences of the learner, as well as the modern requirements of society and the labour market.
Keywords: learning methodology, computer schedule, training of teachers in computer graphics.
Abstract. Computer graphics is an important component of training future specialists. The paper presents a model of teaching computer graphics based on the interrelation of several components of empirical and theoretical experience of the didactic activities of teachers and aimed at developing professional skills and creativity. ♪ ♪